Part 1: Taste of future cooking, Cooking competition event
The purpose of this module is to learn to make environmentally friendly food and to understand
On successful completion of this module student is able to:
● create healthy food choices (e.g. healthy eating plate)
● understand climate changes (e.g. how to eat environmentally friendly)
● explain environmental indicators (e.g. carbon footprint, the water footprint, green gas
emissions, the ecological footprint)
Teaching and learning strategy
The students learn the skills in practice by working in versatile food preparation tasks.
Students learn the use of local ingredients, to be initiative and get to be familiar with profitable
food preparation in line with sustainable development and they will put together environmentallyfriendly portions following the plate model.
Students produce and share digital material using a creative commons (CC) license in different
networks and social media platforms.
Teaching and learning strategy combines pedagogical models that simulate working life and
encourage students’ team spirit, motivation and activity.
MODULE 3: INTRODUCTION
ECVET (EQF Level 4)
- In order to apply for the Open Badge, the student must have some web platform (for example Google Drive, Office365, OneDrive) or a blog to report or make a presentation on a subject applied for.
- The Badge application is linked to the above report or presentation
- Click on the badge icon you want to apply for
- You will find more information about the badge you are applying for
- Click on “open criteria in new window"
- Fill out the application and link the attachment file (report, presentation, blog)
Click on a badge icon below to see it's Learning goals, Required evidence and Fill the application form
Open Badges for TASTE OF FUTURE COOKING COMPETITION
Open Badges for POP UP EVENT