Part 1: Taste of future cooking, Cooking competition event
The purpose of this module is to plan food products based on plant based diets. The student at the
same time learns to understand what is meant by different vegetarian diets. The student gets to
know future trends.
On successful completion of this module student is able to:
● understand what is meant by different vegetarian diets
● understand and appreciate nature as a part of food making and as a source for raw
materials (respect of local products)
● be aware of food trends /trends in food/ (compare past and present food trends)
Teaching and learning strategy
The student learns the skills in practice by working in versatile food preparation tasks. Student
plans, procures and handles vegetarian or plant based ingredients and makes and sets out
products made from them.
Students produce and share digital material using a creative commons (CC) license in different
networks and social media platforms.
Teaching and learning strategy combines pedagogical models that simulate working life and
encourage students’ team spirit, motivation and activity.
MODULE 5: INTRODUCTION
ECVET (EQF Level 4)
- In order to apply for the Open Badge, the student must have some web platform (for example Google Drive, Office365, OneDrive) or a blog to report or make a presentation on a subject applied for.
- The Badge application is linked to the above report or presentation
- Click on the badge icon you want to apply for
- You will find more information about the badge you are applying for
- Click on “open criteria in new window"
- Fill out the application and link the attachment file (report, presentation, blog)
Click on a badge icon below to see it's Learning goals, Required evidence and Fill the application form
Open Badges for TASTE OF FUTURE COOKING COMPETITION
Open Badges for POP UP EVENT