Part 1: Taste of future cooking, Cooking competition event
The purpose of this module is to provide a basic understanding of social media skills in terms of own professional development. At the same time, the student creates a professional portfolio. A portfolio illustrates goals and development of students.
On successful completion of this part 1 student is able to:
- create a professional blog or design and create advanced websites as a portfolio
- create a video resume
- create a social media account, for example, Instagram
- take part in one professional competition
- demonstrate international competences (flexibility, adaptability, languages, teamwork, intercultural communications)
- using social media as a tool in a professional context, for example, Facebook
Teaching and learning strategy
Students produce and share digital material using a creative commons (CC) license in different networks and social media platforms.
Teaching and learning strategy combines pedagogical models that simulate working life and encourage students’ team spirit, motivation and activity.