Part 1: Taste of future cooking, Cooking competition event
The purpose of this module is to provide an understanding of menu planning. Student creates a menu which includes locally produced raw materials and innovative marketing concept (story behind the food).
On successful completion of this module, the student is able to:
- present the locality in his/her food making
- contact and co-operate with local producers
- show knowledge of raw materials and skills to handle raw materials and competence to use raw materials
- create a unique and innovative dining experience including menu development and plating
Teaching and learning strategy
Students plan food products and menus based on local produce. They handle local ingredients and get familiarized with local producers and their products.
Students produce and share digital material using a creative commons (CC) license in different networks and social media platforms.
Teaching and learning strategy combines pedagogical models that simulate working life and encourage students’ team spirit, motivation and activity.
MODULE 2: INTRODUCTION
ECVET (EQF Level 4)
- In order to apply for the Open Badge, the student must have some web platform (for example Google Drive, Office365, OneDrive) or a blog to report or make a presentation on a subject applied for.
- The Badge application is linked to the above report or presentation
- Click on the badge icon you want to apply for
- You will find more information about the badge you are applying for
- Click on “open criteria in new window"
- Fill out the application and link the attachment file (report, presentation, blog)
Click on a badge icon below to see it's Learning goals, Required evidence and Fill the application form
Open Badges for TASTE OF FUTURE COOKING COMPETITION
Open Badges for POP UP EVENT